Another blog post for this week! I'm actually sick and was hospitalized last monday with some stitches on my leg ;_; so I was asked to rest from work for the entire week!~ so here I am with another simple blog post, and it's one of my favorites... a WHAT'S IN MY BAG post! I really love these kinds of posts, videos, or literally people showing me their bags lol So! for 2017, here's what I have in mine~
So I'm just gonna list the things inside my bag since I don't want to make a super tacky post about it with solo pictures of everything lol my bag is from G.H Bass & Co.! it's a small leather bag and I love it's simplicity! So here's what's in it:
-So I have 2 wallets, 1 is my storage wallet, and 1 is my main wallet... can you guess which one is which? lol The silver wallet is my storage wallet, and the teeny tiny black leather wallet is my main one lol why? because it's less bulky, like if I just have to drive thru Mcdonalds, I'll just bring my phone and my main wallet and its super easy to bring! They're both from Kate Spade
2.) New Nintendo 3DS
- I always bring my 3DS with me because I have a lot of games I still need to finish... I usually buy the games from Nintendo Eshop so that I wouldn't have to bring the Cartridge with me all the time~
3.) Starbucks 2017 Planner
- I make sure that I bring my planner along with me because I'm the type who likes to plan and make sure I have everything written down, schedule, things to do, reminders, and other stuff. Makes me feel at ease that I won't forget the important things I need to do. I got the small green one, which to me, looks like a mermaid's tail!
4.) Car Keys
- Do I need an explanation why I need my cars/house keys? lol
5.) Extra Pouch
- The extra pouch I'm using actually comes with the bag itself, it has G.H Bass and Company "engraved" ? (if thats the right word lol) on it. I keep some items there like earpods, office ID, Headache and Stomach ache medicines, and other things like:
6.) Press Powder
- Of course I need my powder for any retouch I'd need to do throughout the day, the brand I'm using is PIGEON powder. I got this from the infant section lol powder for babies!
7.) Lip Balm
- I'm using my favorite brand for Lip Balm, Burt's Bees Beeswax Lipbalm with Vitamin E and Peppermint! This feeling is the best!
- I always bring mints with me, you never know when you'd need them lol I keep them in my Sailor Moon Prism Brooch case to add that adorable final touch!
And that's everything I keep inside the pouch!
9.) Alcohol or Hand Sanitizer
- Another MUST bring for me! I want to make sure that I try to sanitize my hands as much as possible!
10.) Hand Cream
- Since I use alcohol to sanitize my hands more often than not, it can sometimes dry my hands, especially when it's cold, so I make sure that I use the hand cream after a few minutes to make sure it's softer again lol I use the PERFUMED HAND CREAM LEMON scented from ARTBOX
- And last but not least, my Cellphone! I'ts not in the photo since it's the one I'm using to take the photo (lol) I'm currently using an iPhone 7 in rose gold (128gb). I've always been an apple user since the iPhone 4, but I'm thinking of trying other brands as well like Oppo (?) since it's been getting a lot of reviews, but.. maybe I'll just stick with my 7 first lol
I made a "WHAT'S ON MY iPHONE 7" blog post and you can read it here: http://micaela-kawaii-ph.blogspot.com/2016/10/whats-on-my-iphone-7.html
And that's everything in my bag!
I used to carry a much bigger bag that can hold more items like my huge make up kit, lol I kept thinking that I actually need those things, and in the end, I don't even take them out of my bag lol So I've decided to use a smaller one to make sure I only bring the things I need, and.. not, make my shoulders hurt (lol)
I also added a super cute Nude colored Pompom keychain to balance out the simplicity of the bag!
How about you? What do you have in your bags??^^;;